Monday, April 8, 2013

Here Comes that Feeling You Thought You Forgot










So this morning, Courtney and I set out on an excursion.. and yes I mean excursion. We were supposed to be headed to the beach (South) But if you know me, you know that directions are not my forte. So we ended up North. Were driving and I'm seeing mountains. (The first clue that I'm NO WHERE NEAR the beach..) So I turn around, and we hit traffic. So we get through that and we get there and there is a strong wind blowing! I was in L.O.V.E. The wind was pretty strong but it worked for our advantage! So we're shooting and I go to our bags and its covered in sand from the wind blowing the sand around! So we keep shooting and I realize as were walking down to the water, the sand is blowing so hard its cutting my hands up!!! So we looked out at the ocean and looked at each other and we both agreed it was time to call it a day and head home! But Courtney was such a trooper! She had sand blasting in her face and hair blowing every which way, and she STILL managed to give me pictures that are exactly what my heart yearned for. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Rebecca McKenzie is a Wedding and Fashion Photographer from Cypress, California.