Monday, August 25, 2014

Miss Molly

I have been meeting people from the internet for almost 6 months now, and I always get worried looks from my parents and friends.. when we were shooting this, we walked past a super cool (dumpy and very dirty) alley way that would be perfect for this shoot with Molly. but about 200 feet away, there was a middle aged homeless man legitimately stretching and hopping up and down as if he was charging up for a boxing match. needless to say we ran.. but i told my parents that and they just said, "WHAT THE HECK GOES ON DURING THESE SHOOTS BECCA?!"
my reply: " thats LA for ya."
Not to mention Molly was wondering the streets of LA in a night gown and winter coat... we got some stares. 










1 comment:

  1. Breathtakingly glamorous!! I'd love to do a shoot in LA sometime if you're ever in need of a model!
    Rock on blogger babe!

    http://loveyenrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Rebecca McKenzie is a Wedding and Fashion Photographer from Cypress, California.