Monday, December 15, 2014

Fabulously Grunge.

 
this shoot was so much fun. first shoot of the winter season!
 as most of you know, im a full time student, part time employee and all the time photographer.
 this can cause a lot of stress. and it does. i was having some health problems as a result of trying to  balance all three of these very important aspects of my life. i eventually realized i had to focus on my health, first and foremost and school second before i could pick up my camera again.
  but after a few months of acting like a hermit crab and book worm.. (i like animal references apparently..)
 I AM BACK!
to say that im over the moon and "can't eat, can't sleep, reach-for-the-stars, over- the-fence, World Series kind of stuff" that i have 2 months off school and am able to spend it shooting, is an understatement. . . . .  on an eternal level. 
im just so relieved to be done to say the least.
enough talk. lets shoot!
here is Ashley Mahony being fabulously grungy around my city.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Rebecca McKenzie is a Wedding and Fashion Photographer from Cypress, California.