Monday, August 17, 2015

Allie and Nate :: Engagements

Well, he finally asked, and she finally said yes! My sister is getting married!
Nate and Allie have been together for many years and are finally tying the knot at the end of August! We are all so excited for her and Nate to start their own adventure together!

I was so honored when they chose me as their Wedding Photographer! The next thought I had was, I'm also a bridesmaid. So I have to take the photos, and be in them! I have done this once before for my eldest sister's Wedding, John and Jessica, back in 2012, so I am all ready to do it all over again! 
Wish me luck!

Here is their engagement session in a secret location I like to call "Pride Rock".
Enjoy!

Makeup by: Lennon Astle
For bookings with Lennon, email hotmomachops@gmail.com

xx
Becca

To book your Photography Session with Becca, email beccamkz@gmail.com





















No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Rebecca McKenzie is a Wedding and Fashion Photographer from Cypress, California.