Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Marcel's Homecoming!

Marcel just came home from his two year mission as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. He just finished serving in Uruguay! Marcel was an awesome missionary and we always looked forward to reading his letters each week! 
When it came time for his homecoming, I suggested to his mom that I come and take some photos of this long awaited reunion! She quickly agreed and we were on our way to LAX to pick up Marcel! 

I always cry when I see missionary homecomings in videos and even just walking through the airports! (Visiting Utah so often like I do, your bound to see a few homecomings and farewells at the airport!) I could not hold back the tears as this family met again after 2 years apart. It was such an honor to be able to document such an unforgettable moment for this family. 

If you have any events such as Missionary Homecomings, Farewells, or even a get together with old friends you would like documented, please email me at beccamkz@gmail.com.

Enjoy!

xx
Becca



























2 comments:

About Me

My photo
Rebecca McKenzie is a Wedding and Fashion Photographer from Cypress, California.