Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Hanging Out in the Canyons of Utah!

GORGEOUS canyons and woodsy areas are my dream land, which makes Utah, you guessed it... My dream land. I love Utah and the people there.. I met Abi through Instagram last year when I came to Utah last October! Abi is a Hair Stylist based out of Sandy, Utah! (You can view her work HERE.) We have worked together many times since then! She came to Laguna Beach in March and I went to Utah a few times this year! But, believe it or not, I have never photographed her! It was so fun to be able to photograph Abi in the beautiful canyons in Utah; we definitely don't have this scenery in sunny Southern California..

To book your Portrait Session with Rebecca, please email beccamkz@gmail.com.















No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Rebecca McKenzie is a Wedding and Fashion Photographer from Cypress, California.