Monday, October 12, 2015

Hansen Family

The Hansen family was such a pleasure to work with! They were so hilarious the whole time I was shooting. They were cracking jokes and playing and laughing the whole time! I just love it when families are that comfortable with me and my pounds of camera! The photos show so much love that this family shares for one another, it truly was a privilege to photograph them just before their daughter, Alyssa, heads off to her next big adventure; serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
If you would like to see Alyssa's Farewell photo shoot we did on the sandy beaches, click HERE.

  I am so excited to share with you this family's photo session and all the love they have for one another! 

If you have any questions regarding what we believe, please visit LDS.org or send me an email and I will gladly answer any questions!

To book your next Family Portrait Session with Rebecca, please email beccamkz@gmail.com.











No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Rebecca McKenzie is a Wedding and Fashion Photographer from Cypress, California.