Friday, May 17, 2013

Garrett! Senior Portraits




Class of 2013!

So it's that time of year! The weather is getting warmer and bathing suits and Popsicles are making their appearance in the stores again! Which means its almost summer! And for a lot of high schoolers, that means Graduation is here!!! Let's hear it for the Class of 2013!
Meet Garrett! He is a High School Senior! I've known him for quite some time so when his mom, Kara, asked me about Senior Portraits, I was so excited! But I also felt so old! The little boy I knew from way back when is old enough to graduate?! But that's how it always goes doesn't it, parents?
Garrett was so fun to work with! He was so trustworthy towards me when I'd say "can you squat here?" I know it was uncomfortable for a few seconds, but the end result was worth it!
Thank you for being so fun and easy to work with Garrett and Kara! 

xoxo
Becca




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Rebecca McKenzie is a Wedding and Fashion Photographer from Cypress, California.