Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Mermaid Beauty




This is my friend, Danielle! She is really into makeup art so she came up with the fabulous idea of doing a Mermaid themed photo shoot! Mix her makeup skills and my photography hobby, and you get this shoot! I had so much fun!! I love to take unconventional photos of people and I love it most of all when people are liking the ideas that are thrown out there! (No matter how crazy I sound!) I told Danielle I'd be pouring glitter all over her to really emphasize the mermaid look! She was so excited to get down and dirty! (Or in this case, wet and glittery!) We all had so much fun creating these photos! I hope you enjoy, 'Mermaid Beauty'!















Now for some 'Not so glamorous' Behind the Scenes video footage and snapshots!










1 comment:

  1. I love the 3rd and 4th photo!!!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Rebecca McKenzie is a Wedding and Fashion Photographer from Cypress, California.