Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Gypsy Child

I recently have been so inspired by the people around me, and the people I have yet to meet. Social media such as "Instagram" and "Tumblr" are huge windows for me to find inspiration. And lately, I've been inspired by the in between moments. The moments that go unnoticed. This is a shoot all about the in between moments that I usually just skip when I edit. Its those images, I have found, speak to me. Like if you saw this image before editing, it wouldn't look like much other than a blurry photo. But add a little gypsy magic and viola! You end up with an amazing shoot and inspiration.
Models: Megan Thomas, Catherine Walder, Brittany Walder 









No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Rebecca McKenzie is a Wedding and Fashion Photographer from Cypress, California.